"The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail." NKJV

Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Job

   Since getting back from our anniversary trip, I started a new job.  I was not unhappy in my old job.  In fact I liked it quite a bit, so it was a hard decision to change.  I gave it alot of thought.  My new job is about 180 degrees different than my old job.  The patients are all different, the schedule is different, just about everything is different.  I feel a bit unsettled.  Also I'm learning alot.  It's hard to be new and trying to figure your way around.  It takes awhile to feel confident in your decisions.  Next week I'm going to the KY nurse practitioner conference and hope to get some good information to take back to my new job.  I look forward to learning opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment