"The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail." NKJV

Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

      This past week we travelled to Memphis and visited family and exchanged presents.  I came home to a Christmas party at work.  Today at church we had a wonderful sunday school and celebrated the last sunday of advent with the children's pagent.  After church, I baked cookies and listened to Christmas music.  Our tree is up and decorated.  Tommorrow I'm visiting my old workplace to bring them some Christmas cheer.  I just feel great, even though I'm not completely done with the shopping.  I think church, visiting with family and friends and the music are my favorite parts of Christmas. 

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! "Have yourself a merry little Christmas, Make the yuletide gay." I think your post illustrates how "make" is exactly the right verb: all those things you're doing are what make the holiday.

    ReplyDelete