"The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail." NKJV

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Memphis the Musical

  Back in October me, my two sisters and two daughters went to see Memphis the musical in Memphis.  I kind of talked my sister into getting us tickets, not really knowing much about the show or what we were getting into.  I was blown away by it.  Maybe since I grew up in Memphis, I had a connection that not everyone would.  But I loved the music, the story line, the actors,  everything about it.  I've played the music over and over.  The previous October we all saw Wicked and we  agreed that Memphis was much better. 
I haven't heard alot of hype about the show but we all loved it and can vouch for it.  If you get a chance it's worth seeing.    

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing pictures of the girls. Sophie's looking a lot like you now that she's an adult. I still think of both of them as elementary/middle school kids.
    Adele

    ReplyDelete