"The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail." NKJV

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Decisions decisions.....

    I hate having to make big decisions.  Maybe I've never been good at it.  I'm more the type that just goes along with the flow not always realizing the direction I'm floating.  I guess I can be impulsive and I do like new challenges.  A few decisions I've been proud of is marrying my husband and becoming a nurse practitioner.  I'm also glad I spent time at home with my kids when they were little.   Not too long ago I made a job decision that I look back on and regret.  Now I'm faced with another job decision and I feel paralyzed by it.  How in the world can I decide again?  Can I rectify my other mistake or am I doomed to repeat it.  I don't totally understand why I screwed up so that's not good as I'm looking to make another similar decision.  I wonder if there's a process I can follow.  Some kind of systematic steps to follow.  I think I'll list pros and cons of both possibilities.  And then I'll pray and look for any kind of guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment