"The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail." NKJV

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wintertime

 I some ways I like winter.  I think of it as a nice break from outside work.  We have a puzzle we're working on and since it's dark when you get home from work your time outside is almost nonexistant.  The snow and fireplace makes the house cozy.  I  love to watch the birds at the feeders when I can.  I also can use my time inside to go through things, to clean and organize.
   But on the other hand I'm missing my outside time.  Mostly I miss the sun.  The days lately have been cold and overcast and depressing.  I long for a 50 degree sunshiny day when I'm off and can be outside.  I am slowly getting ready to welcome spring when it gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment