"The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail." NKJV

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I've been thinking about stuff lately.  I have been watching American Pickers.  I love old things so I like the show.  Sometimes though stuff seems like it takes over.  You spend so much time taking care of it all and acquiring it.  It makes me tired just thinking about it.  On the show you see these people with huge barns, outbuildings and basements, full of all kinds of stuff.  It's great when they find treasures among all the junk. It's even fun to look through it all.   Some people are really attached to their stuff and have problems parting with anything.  We have a barn and a garage both containing alot of things and we have only lived here 16 years.  I think I can get rid of things but I do understand  emotional attachments.  I have trouble getting rid of any handmade gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment